PERRY DID IT!!
I DON’T THINK I BELIEVE IT!!
IS IT POSSIBLE??
Texas OKs experimental stem cell therapy limits
The rules require patients to give their consent and a review board must approve the procedure before using adult stem cells.
Supporters say establishing formal rules will lead to more medical innovation. Critics warned that the rules don’t provide enough protection for patients and could lead to an explosion of doctors promoting unproven, expensive treatments.
Perry had his own stem cells injected into his back.
The Food and Drug Administration hasn’t approved using adult stem cells to help people heal from surgery, but experimentation is common. Some scientists tout the possible benefits, including treatment for heart disease, diabetes and some cancers.
- TEXAS OKs EXPERIMENTAL STEM CELL THERAPY LIMITS!!! April 13, 2012
- TEXAS – PERRY – STEM CELLS – NEW RULING April 13, 2012
- WHY IS THE USA SO DAMN BEHIND? HAVE A HEART April 12, 2012
- A history of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and stem cells April 11, 2012
- Stem Cell Injections in Lou Gehrig’s Disease can be Given Safely April 11, 2012
- MEDICAL BOARD’s proposed stem-cell policy under fire – Part 2 April 9, 2012
- MEDICAL BOARD Gives Early OK to Adult Stem Cell Rules – Part 1 April 9, 2012
- FDA APPROVES FIRST CORD BLOOD PRODUCT April 4, 2012
- STEM CELLS ARE BAD!!! IT’S A CON!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR!!! April 4, 2012
- DRIVING THE FDA DUNE BUGGY INTO THE STEM CELL OCEAN April 4, 2012
- FDA’s New Claim: “Your Body Is a Drug—and We Have the Authority to Regulate It!” March 21,2012
- ABORTION, EMBRYONIC STEM CELLS, CRICHTON and PHARMA March 19,2012