Until she was 15, Morse had 20/4,000 vision in one eye and only light perception in the other due to optic nerve hypoplasia, or an underdevelopment of the nerve that transmits vision signals from the eye to the brain. She could make out human figures but not see details, could only read if the paper was within inches of her eye, and could only watch TV standing with her nose pressed to the glass…
After raising $15,000 from community donations, the mother and daughter set out for China on July 4…
She received spinal injections of cord blood stem cells each week for six weeks. After her third treatment, she realized she could read and knew the treatments were working…
More info on OPTIC NERVE HYPOPLASIA, SEPTO-OPTIC DYSPLASIA, MACULAR DEGENERATION and OPTIC CHEMICAL BURNS:
Treatment with adult stem cells, due to the amazing transformation from blindness to sight, are some of the most powerful success stories in adult stem cell treatments.
· Macie Morse from Colorado before stem cells had 20/4000 vision in one eye and in the other eye she only had “light perception,” she could only make out light. Also, she could only watch TV with her nose pressed against the glass. After treatment she had 20/80 vision in one eye and the other is 20/400+. She is now driving her family’s van and enjoying her new driving permit. https://repairstemcell.wordpress.com/2009/02/16/stem-cells-optic-nerve-hypoplasia-victory/
· Jakob Bielski from Canada received stem cell treatment because he couldn’t see at all and had no response to light. After the Cord Blood Stem Cells Were Implanted he has some vision, can respond to visual information and responds to light.
· Dakota Clarke’s mother said “It’s been worth every single penny to see the changes in her.”
· Coby Fend’s mother said ““We are talking about going back — we’d almost be crazy not to, because right now it’s the best thing going in the entire world.”
· Connor Corkern’s mother said: “He’s doing great. He is doing wonderful. It’s like we’ve got a totally new baby.”
· Cameron Petersen’s Grandma said: “There was nothing for Cameron before this treatment. Now, his world is limitless.”
· Lydia Black’s father said: “the treatment is already having a huge effect on her life, and he is glad that she was able to receive stem cell treatment…”
· Savannah Watring’s mother said: “She said hello to herself in an elevator (after seeing her reflection). It blew everyone away. We weren’t expecting that.”
· Xavier Carballo’s ophthalmologist, Dr. Jack Guggino of Tampa, said he did a baseline exam on the boy before the trip to China and after his return. Before the treatment Xavier could only detect hand motion at 1 to 2 feet, and after the treatment he could count fingers at 3 to 4 feet. “As far as Xavier is concerned, there has been definite and measurable improvement, neurologically and ophthalmologically,” Guggino said.
· Lawrence Brown III looks at the number “10” on a family laptop and tells his mother Georgina Brown what the number is as part of a daily exercise to see if his sight is improving. For most people, it is insignificant. But for Lawrence, 16, who has been blind since birth, it was an exceptional moment.“They call it a really good placebo effect,” Lawrence said. “Whatever, if it’s a placebo effect, I want some more.” https://repairstemcell.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/stem-cell-therapy-shows-results-el-paso-times/
· Blind Man Can See Again After Stem Cell Therapy – A man blinded after having ammonia squirted in his eye is now able to see again thanks to adult stem cells taken from his own body. Russell Turnbull, 38, from England had therapy using stem cells taken from his other eye in a research study in London.
· A study in the New England Journal of Medicine on 112 patients with corneal damage from chemical burns whom received treatment. After adult stem cell treatment, a permanent restoration of a transparent, renewing corneal epithelium was attained in 76.6% of eyes. The restored eyes remained stable over time, with up to 10 years of follow-up (mean, 2.91±1.99; median, 1.93). https://repairstemcell.wordpress.com/2010/06/24/chemically-burned-eyes-repaired-with-stem-cells/
VIDEO: Meet Sam, a visual artist who was confronted with the one thing a man in his profession fears most: Compromised vision. In his case his ability to see clearly was being undermined by age-related macular degeneration (AMD.) His Doctor harvests and uses a patient’s own stem cell-rich bone marrow to help effect healing. Sam discerned improvements in his vision within the first ten days following his treatment and siz weeks later the vision in his left eye had improved while that in his right eye was now normal.
If you or a loved one interested in receiving FREE information on currently available stem cell treatments for OPTIC NERVE HYPOPLASIA, SEPTO-OPTIC DYSPLASIA, MACULAR DEGENERATION and OPTIC CHEMICAL BURNS, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or for other options, go to: CONTACT ME