Adult stem cells fix hearts – part 3
BY JAMES EILERT
Save A Life Heal A Heart Foundation
JUNE 24, 2009
Three days after my stem cell implantation I started walking through Bangkok again, my breathing had improved, my stamina was up, and for some reason I was really hungry all the time.
Before the treatment after walking it would take half and hour in air conditioning to stop sweating and my hr would be 110 to 120 for quite while cooling down.
In three days when I tried again my hr was 85 and I would stop sweating in 5 minutes. A week and a half later I had an echo done before I left and the bottom of my heart was very weakly beating again. This really gave me hope.
Two months later I did another metabolic stress test using the standard Bruce protocol and I scored 10.1 mets with a vo2 of 32. A 20% and 12.5% increase the doctor that had done my last one blurted out “absolutely stunning!” this put me in the 95th percentile for men my age of 37 years old, in other words out of a 100men my age 50 of them could not match my performance. If I lost 50 lbs then I would be way over the average.
Now 18 months later only a very small part of the bottom of my heart isn’t beating normally and I can do nearly everything I want to now. The only thing I have not done is hard sports because I still have a fear of maxing out my heart rate – old fears die hard.
All of my body chemical stats are now in normal range, I have maintained a cholesterol of 144 total without using any statins – I quite those several months ago.
- The last three weeks of july I have worked over 90+ hours and I don’t feel especially tired
- My last bike ride on a recumbent bike I rode 33.5 miles in 2 hours 20 minutes.
- I can walk 5 miles on a whim, and not have to relax afterwards
- I did a six minute walk test and I did 804 meters in 5 minutes which is on video
- The next video I make I will attempt to do 1100 to 1300 meters in 6 minutes. – what else can I say.
Adult stem cells work. No placebo effect can change the physiological effects of heart failure that are easy to see and impossible to mask.