Anyone interested in treatment info with one of the best stem cell diabetes doctors in the world can contact me or fill out this form:
TREATMENT INFORMATION REQUEST – PATIENT QUESTIONNAIRE
Can stem cells cure Diabetes – type 1?
In VICTORIES & SUCCESS STORIES on August 31, 2009 at 12:00 pm
Can stem cells cure Diabetes – type 1? See the results of this one year study of adult stem cell treatment of Diabetes type – 1. C-peptide levels, insulin levels, insulin dosage requirements and HA1c levels.
Can stem cells cure Diabetes – type 2?
In VICTORIES & SUCCESS STORIES on August 31, 2009 at 12:12 pm
Can stem cells cure Diabetes – type 2? See the results of this one year study of adult stem cell treatment of Diabetes type – 2. C-peptide levels, insulin levels, insulin dosage requirements and HA1c levels.
DIABETES CLINICAL TRIALS
- FIRST USE OF CORD BLOOD TO ALTER COURSE OF TYPE 1 DIABETES, June 25, 2007 – (I’ll bet nobody heard of this one!)…transfusion of stored, autologous (i.e. the person’s own), umbilical cord blood into a group of children newly diagnosed with type 1 diabetes appears to have reduced their disease severity, possibly re-setting the immune system and slowing the destruction of their insulin-producing cells, according to a report presented today at the American Diabetes Association’s 67th Annual Scientific Sessions. –http://parentsguidecordblood.org/content/media/m_pdf/ADA_T1D_PR-06-25-07.pdf – (The ADA in 2007 knew stem cells can treat Diabetes type 1 in children!)
- Diabetes type 1 stem cell clinical trial – Enrollment 11/2003-4/2008, follow-up until December 2008 – http://repairstemcell.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/type-1-diabetes-stem-cells-clinical-trial/
Images from above are from these articles:
- Can stem cells cure Diabetes – type 2? – http://wp.me/prcQV-1cU
- Can stem cells cure Diabetes – type 1? – http://wp.me/prcQV-1cJ
- Stem cells treats Diabetes type 1 successfully for years – http://repairstemcell.wordpress.com/2009/04/14/stem-cell-transplants-help-type-1-diabetics-skip-insulin-health-reuters/
- Stem cells may reverse type 1 diabetes – http://repairstemcell.wordpress.com/2009/04/14/study-stem-cells-may-reverse-type-1-diabetes-time/
- Why no diabetes clinical trial s in the US when mice were cured of diabetes type 1 in the 1990’s? - Weissman, a professor of pathology and developmental biology at Stanford University, states: “Stem cells are rare, self-renewing, and can regenerate body tissues.” He repeatedly expressed frustration that while many of his discoveries seemed to hold remarkable potential for life-saving treatments, commercial or regulatory hurdles have prevented his scientific research from benefiting human beings. One example is, his mid-’90s research on type I diabetes, in which he demonstrated the ability to fully cure type I diabetes in mice using stem cells. Even though the experiments avoided political controversy by using adult/repair stem cells, which do not come from embryos, Weissman ran into a road block when pharmaceutical companies refused to sponsor clinical trials. The therapy went nowhere. “The pharmaceutical companies had put profit over principle, preferring to keep diabetes sufferers dependent on costly insulin than to cure them once and for all.” – http://repairstemcell.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/research-from-90s-cures-type-1-diabetes/
If you or a loved one is interested in receiving FREE information on currently available stem cell treatments for DIABETES, please contact me at email@example.com or for other options, go to: CONTACT ME