Will this move by Texas lead to a faster process of FDA approval and insurance coverage? - Boonie
My gut says: baby steps. They need to define the IRB process and make sure all the pieces of the machine work well. There are many factors which will unfold now.
Will other states fall after Texas like for medical marijuana?
Will Texas stand alone and all US stem cell companies open clinics there?
Will patients go to a clinic in Texas regulated by an IRB with zero experience over a treatment center outside the US with thousands of successes?
Can the FDA approval process be changed from clinical trial to produce drugs INTO a process oriented hybrid?
Will insurance cover it…ie will the American people, many whom think all stem cells are embryonic still so all stem cells = murder, many whom don’t know about the thousands of trials and tens of thousands patients treated, want to ‘foot the bill’ for these Texas treatments?
Many many questions.
Rome. Built. Not one day.
Baby steps…but a step in the right direction.
- TEXAS OKs EXPERIMENTAL STEM CELL THERAPY LIMITS – explained April 14, 2012
- TEXAS OKs EXPERIMENTAL STEM CELL THERAPY LIMITS!!! April 13, 2012
- TEXAS – PERRY – STEM CELLS – NEW RULING April 13, 2012
- WHY IS THE USA SO DAMN BEHIND? HAVE A HEART April 12, 2012
- A history of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and stem cells April 11, 2012
- Stem Cell Injections in Lou Gehrig’s Disease can be Given Safely April 11, 2012
- MEDICAL BOARD’s proposed stem-cell policy under fire – Part 2 April 9, 2012
- MEDICAL BOARD Gives Early OK to Adult Stem Cell Rules – Part 1 April 9, 2012
- FDA APPROVES FIRST CORD BLOOD PRODUCT April 4, 2012
- STEM CELLS ARE BAD!!! IT’S A CON!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR!!! April 4, 2012
- DRIVING THE FDA DUNE BUGGY INTO THE STEM CELL OCEAN April 4, 2012
- FDA’s New Claim: “Your Body Is a Drug—and We Have the Authority to Regulate It!” March 21,2012
- ABORTION, EMBRYONIC STEM CELLS, CRICHTON and PHARMA March 19,2012