HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!
This is an incredibly special birthday, considering all that he has been through!!!
DIAGNOSIS – 2006
James Eilert, 34 years old, presents with a “widowmaker” [100 % blockage of the left ascending coronary artery]. His ejection fraction (EF – volume of blood his heart pumps out) was between 20 and 25 percent (55 is normal). His cardiologist told him he has about 5 years left to live. James had to leave his country and travel to Thailand in order to receive Repair Stem Cell treatment.
* · 1 1/2 weeks after treatment – Echocardiogram revealed that his completely dead apex was beating again.
* · 6 months after treatment – Sidewalls of heart beat normally. Septum went from 100% damage to 30% damage. Cardiologist confirms James’ heart is 50 percent more elastic than the year before Repair Stem Cell therapy.
* · 6 – 9 months after treatment – James’ total dead heart tissue is down to about 10%. EF is up to 50%!
* · 4 years later – James’ heart and health continue to improve. He continues to push himself and his limits. He runs regularly, works 7 days a week and can bike 20 miles .
* · James went from Class III congestive heart failure to Class I with an ejection fraction (EF) increase from ~20-25% to his current EF of 50%. His doctors have lifted all restrictions and limitations on his physical activities.
Hooray for James and beating the odds!