The information below will educate you on the available Repair Stem Cell treatments for heart disease and the scientific data proving their safety, efficacy, benefits and success.
TREATMENT of HEART DISEASE with STEM CELLS: EDUCATIONAL OVERVIEW
1. REPAIR STEM CELLS vs. HEART DISEASE – UNDENIABLE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE
VESCELL HEART DISEASE TRIAL – 2004 to 2006 -
Clinical trial illustrates the safety and efficacy of VesCell Repair Stem Cell treatment. Accepted by the American Heart Assn in 2005-6. This trial was a key element in attaining regulatory approval for the treatment protocol that improved the lives of 300 mostly “no-option” heart patients.
BRITISH JOURNAL OF HAEMOTOLOGY – 2006
Research paper shows that peripheral blood derived stem cells can differentiate into a variety of other stem cells (angiogenic, myocardial and neural lineages) and do so in sufficient quantities to use as autologous treatment for a variety of diseases.
BIOPROCESSING JOURNAL – 2007
Bioprocessing Journal scientific paper shows the consistent and reliable manufacturing procedure utilized by VesCell for transforming bone marrow and blood-derived stem cells into angiogenic cell precursors (ACPs) and hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) cellular products for the treatment of severe heart diseases. End product was found to be a) safe and effective; b) prepared from non-mobilized peripheral blood; c) stable, with a relatively long shelf-life; and d) ready-to-use and easily utilized by the physician.
ANGIOGENIC CELL CLINICAL STUDY – 106 CASES – 2005 to 2008
Clinical study at Chao Phya Hospital Heart Center and Siriraj Hospital H.M. Cardiac Center clinical study shows that transcoronary injection of angiogenic cells precursors improved cardiac/left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF), exercise capacity and quality of life with high safety profile for 70% of ischemic cardiomyopathy patients with no-option revascularization.
CARDIOMYOPATHY TRIAL – 55 CASES – 2005 to 2006
Bangkok Heart Hospital and U of Pittsburgh Medical Center/McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine clinical trial shows that VesCell type expanded autologous blood derived stem cells utilized in intramyocardial transplantation is feasible and safe in severely ill patients with intractable heart failure in all cases of dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) and in both first-time and “redo” ischemic cardiomyopathy (ICM) patients.
PERIPHERAL ARTERY DISEASE – SCIENTIFIC PAPER – 6 CASES
Shows the safety, and feasibility and enhancement of limb salvage from implantation of non-mobilized peripheral blood angiogenic cell precursors (NMPB-ACPs) in 80% of patients with critical limb ischemia (CLI) who were poor candidates for standard revascularization treatment options.
2. HEART DISEASE CLINICAL STUDIES – A BRIEF HISTORY
A clinical trial led by Dr. Hans Dohmann plus six colleagues in Brazil took 21 transplant candidates and gave 14 of them bone marrow cells. The results were so spectacular that the American Heart Association accepted the paper and it was presented in 2003. Five of the seven in the control group opted in to make a total of 19 stem cell transplants. The mortality rate for transplant candidates is about 35% per year. At that rate there would be, of those 19, only 2.2 patients still alive without a transplant after five years. There were, in fact, 12 alive as of Dec. 31, 2007; more than five years down the road.
1. If you did not want or could not get a heart transplant (as is true of 90%+ of dying heart patients in North America) then you had to make a choice between stem cell treatment or standard Western Cardiology methodology.
2. Western Cardiology methodology kept 12% of patients (waiting for heart transplants) alive for five years.
3. Adult/repair Stem cell treatments kept 63% of patients (waiting for heart transplants) alive for five years. More than 5 times more heart transplant candidates lived for 5 years with stem cell treatments than the typical heart transplant recipient! Btw, stem cell science has made huge advancements in treating heart disease over the past seven years.
Dr. Andreas Zeiher of the Goethe Institute in Frankfurt began much larger trials. As of 2007, he has overseen more ASC implants into hearts than anyone, both in and out of clinical trials and he was the first to prove that timely implant of RSC in new heart attack victims improves future mortality and morbidity – http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/search?journalcode=circulationaha&fulltext=zeiher
1. Dr. Amit Patel of Pittsburgh completed two of the most successful trials ever. In Uruguay, he proved, on a group of ischemic heart failure patients, that a bypass plus cells was infinitely better than a bypass only. That same year, TheraVitae, in Israel, developed a new, powerful blood-derived stem cell and dared to treat the sickest patients no clinical trial (except Brazil) would consider.
2. One of the Brazilians, Dr. Perin, came to Texas, used the Brazil results to get the first ASC heart clinical trial approved by the FDA. Over a dozen such approvals were granted in the next 12-18 months.
3. The first-ever commercial stem cell treatment center in the world starts adult stem cell treatment of hundreds of human patients. Results are amazing and include the regrowing of cardiac muscle tissue in patients, significant increases and sometimes a doubling of ejection fractions (the % volume of blood the heart can pump out per beat), etc! Stem cells are also recognized as “smart,” going to where they were needed most, creating micro-vessel bypasses around existing blockages areas, areas that previously were blocked and in areas where stents were implanted.
Dr Taylor removed all cells from rat hearts except for a thin skeleton of tissue translucent as wax paper. She then injected the scaffold with fresh Cardiac Repair Stem Cells from newborn rats. Four days later, “We could see these little areas that were beginning to beat. By eight days, we could see the whole heart beating.” The experiment, reported in the journal Nature Medicine, marked the first time scientists created a functioning heart in the lab from biological tissue.
Case Study: James Eilert, 34 years old, presents with a “widowmaker” [100 % blockage of the left ascending coronary artery]. His ejection fraction (EF – volume of blood his heart pumps out) was between 20 and 25 percent (55 is normal). His cardiologist told him he has about 5 years left to live. James left the country in order to receive Repair Stem Cell treatment.
- · 1 1/2 weeks after treatment – Echocardiogram revealed that his completely dead apex was beating again.
- · 6 months after treatment – Sidewalls of heart beat normally. Septum went from 100% damage to 30% damage. Cardiologist confirms James’ heart is 50 percent more elastic than the year before Repair Stem Cell therapy.
- · 6 – 9 months after treatment – James’ total dead heart tissue is down to about 10%. EF is up to 50%!
- · 4 years later – James’ heart and health continue to improve. He continues to push himself and his limits. He runs regularly, works 7 days a week and can bike 20 miles .
- · James went from Class III congestive heart failure to Class I with an ejection fraction (EF) increase from ~20-25% to his current EF of 50%. His doctors have lifted all restrictions and limitations on his physical activities.
- · James is only one of many adult stem cell treatment success stories.
Clinical trials at the Mayo Clinic in Florida have seen successes in reversing and curing pulmonary hypertension using adult stem cells from patients’ own blood.
Hundreds of heart disease patients have experienced improved quality of life, increased ejection fractions, increased energy and stamina. Many have reduced their prescription drugs and even reduced their insulin requirements.
Relevant Cardiac/Stem Cell Articles:
- · Do Stem Cell Treatments Work?
- · No Stem Cells in the US for Treatment of Disease
- · Heart Disease and Repair Stem Cell Repair Treatments – A Brief History
- · A timeline of Cardiac History and Predictions
3. HEART DISEASE TREATMENT – INFORMATION REQUEST
If you or a loved one interested in receiving FREE information on currently available stem cell treatments for HEART DISEASE, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or for other options, go to: TREATMENT INFORMATION
Congratulations on taking your heart health into your own hands!
* To purchase the fully illustrated stem cell book which details the treatment of heart disease with Repair Stem Cells in a fun and educational format, go here – http://bit.ly/StemCellBook4Kids or you can purchase it from the author directly by contacting David Granovsky – email@example.com
Please let me know if we can be of further assistance! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and please keep us informed on your progress.